Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Insights For The Third Grading

Time!!What a time past by very fast and the 3rd quarter was already finished.We will again face the last quarter which is the 4th grading period.
On the 3rd grading period,I learn a lot about computer on how to use HTML TAGS,Like Anchor and HREF tags.Even if we only face the computer to do some activities and exercises and we dont have proper discussin,I still have a short knowledge on how to manipulate the computer to do our activities and discoveries.Some of those are the fonts,image attributes or tags.
Now, we are in 4th grading , I expect that I suffer again a new problem.So, in this period I will do my best and become more serious in doing my activities so that there will be no problems that disturb my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment