Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MY DREAM!!! ,MY FUTURE!!!

What is your dream? What would you like to be in the future? Is your dream can help you achive your ambition in life?

All of us have a dream in life, Some of us would like to become a doctor, a nurse, an engineer, a police, an achitect, etc.Like me,I have a lot of things that I would like to attain in my future.I would like to become a policeman someday.,because I want to serve my fellowmen.Some of those are,the most important to do is to finish my studies to get a job.So,to attain my dream,I will double my time to study well.If ever I achieve my dream in life,And I have a good job,I will be the one to uplift my family because I would like my family to become proud of me.
All of us can achieve our dream in life and to become successful ii we have a great struggle..

No comments:

Post a Comment